Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tenji 2: Japanese Buffet (Review)

Today is my wifey's big day! Is her Birthday. First of all, I wish her Happy Birthday and wish her a wonderful year ahead! After my interview at Technology Park Malaysia at Bukit Jalil, I went to Tenji 2 with my love ones to try their pre-opening promotion (RM 38++).

I went there according to the direction given by their staff ( I had booked for a table one day before). "It is right next to Giant", said their staff through telephone reservation. When i reached there i went lingering at that area and couldn't find the signboard of Tenji 2. I tried to called them but couldn't reach them. After 15 minutes, i called main Tenji and I asked their staff whether is the Japanese shop with a few red lanterns hanging outside of the shop and she said " Yes, it is. Tat's Tenji 2".

From outside of Tenji 2, it does not impress me at all. :( Once i paid at the counter, then their staff bring us to 1st floors and it is quite spacious. they have rooms like Japanese style (sitting on the floor) or on normal table. There is a lot of people there. The first dishes i went to get is raw Oysters because i saw before I was directed to my table. I took 4 pieces and with lime on top.



Grilled Lamb with herbs and Duck. The grilled lamb was not fully cook tho. Don't quite like it.



Sushi wasn't really good.



This our favourite dish (fried capelin battered with white and black sesame) ! I went to take twice of this!


*In additional, there is for Haagen Dazs' fans, Haagen Dazs ice-cream is as good as usual. In Tenji 2, they do have steamboat too but it is not appealing to me tho so I didn't take it.

For service, I'll give 2/5 because although there is wasn't much customers they serve tea and come and change the plate very slow. Most of the food they refilled also very little only. Not satisfied!

Overall review: 2.5/5

Around 2.15pm, our stomach is quite bloated and when we came to the entrance found out that it is pouring cat and dog outside so we take an opportunity to take a few pictures.


For more information: http://blog.tenji.com.my/




             Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Lot L-01-01, Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara,

No.2 Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur

Contact no. : 1700 80 1818



                  Tenji 2Puchong, bandar Puteri, next to Giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment